NewMedia Visions is a Strategic Marketing, Consulting and Full-Service Marketing Research Firm
Its our business is to help you generate revenue opportunities based on proven principles and tactics. We are trusted advisers and a part of your team. Our proven expertise includes brand development, advertising effectiveness, targeting, media planning, segmentation, optimization, content development, series testing/optimization, and understanding consumer motivation.
We partner with you in creating appropriate actionable research and analytics. We build a research plan, solve problems, create analyses, and present recommendations in a dynamic way that are easy to understand. A sound strategy is built on fresh new valid, reliable, objective and actionable set of insights. Please contact us by clicking here so we can share specific solutions for your business and answer your questions.
Shifted Viewing Turning Point – No more dailies?
Fox made a decision to downplay the daily rating. If the press doesn't take the same approach and "hold off"…Continue reading »
Nielsen Watermarks: Rating Fix or Backup Plan?
Nielsen is addressing an issue that may impact your content’s ability to receive full ratings credit. If your content passes through a digital…Continue reading »
Netflix & iTunes Get Credit for New TV Mass Audience Success
At AMC, Zombies Topple Network TV By David Carr, The New York Times When a show about the walking dead…Continue reading »
ABC Expands Guarantees, Media Buying Cross-Platform
Looking to finally broaden the way advertisers get TV viewer guarantees, three Disney-ABC networks have adopted a new system. It…Continue reading »
- RT @mattcharboneau: Jay Bilas today on MSU and Tom Izzo: "Michigan State wears green but they are a blue blood." https://t.co/51rC0LMq6A
[2 weeks ago]
- RT @MSU_Football: Congratulations Coach Dantonio!
[1 month ago]
- RT @MSU_Football: What a great way to start Homecoming week knowing we have the winningest football and men's basketball coaches in school…
[1 month ago]
- @CitiBikeNYC I would like to know what happened to the four bike dock stations on Broadway between 51st and Columbu… https://t.co/jQGflMMXyo
[6 months ago]
- RT @ThisistheIZZONE: Tom Izzo: 🐐 https://t.co/ysR5RMyWdk
[7 months ago]