NewMedia Visions is a Strategic Marketing, Consulting and Full-Service Marketing Research Firm
Its our business is to help you generate revenue opportunities based on proven principles and tactics. We are trusted advisers and a part of your team. Our proven expertise includes brand development, advertising effectiveness, targeting, media planning, segmentation, optimization, content development, series testing/optimization, and understanding consumer motivation.
We partner with you in creating appropriate actionable research and analytics. We build a research plan, solve problems, create analyses, and present recommendations in a dynamic way that are easy to understand. A sound strategy is built on fresh new valid, reliable, objective and actionable set of insights. Please contact us by clicking here so we can share specific solutions for your business and answer your questions.
Shifted Viewing Turning Point – No more dailies?
Fox made a decision to downplay the daily rating. If the press doesn't take the same approach and "hold off"…Continue reading »
Nielsen Watermarks: Rating Fix or Backup Plan?
Nielsen is addressing an issue that may impact your content’s ability to receive full ratings credit. If your content passes through a digital…Continue reading »
Netflix & iTunes Get Credit for New TV Mass Audience Success
At AMC, Zombies Topple Network TV By David Carr, The New York Times When a show about the walking dead…Continue reading »
ABC Expands Guarantees, Media Buying Cross-Platform
Looking to finally broaden the way advertisers get TV viewer guarantees, three Disney-ABC networks have adopted a new system. It…Continue reading »
- Conference championships were created as a part of the playoffs. That needs to be included in any playoff solution… https://t.co/FqJlcf2U7Y
[8 hours ago]
- @steve21smith Greek town. Can’t go wrong.
[1 week ago]
- “Context is no longer king. Content navigation is king. “ Brendan Condon, CRO @ effectv #TVOT conference 2019 https://t.co/vblpDUTzMs
[1 week ago]
- RT @mattcharboneau: Jay Bilas today on MSU and Tom Izzo: "Michigan State wears green but they are a blue blood." https://t.co/51rC0LMq6A
[1 month ago]
- RT @MSU_Football: Congratulations Coach Dantonio!
[2 months ago]